Thursday, February 24, 2022

Sol ? Anyway, I'm Back

 

This blog started as a progress journal of my Sci-Fi novel project, World War Mars

But I stopped blogging abruptly. That's because another manuscript, Not My Circus, (a Young Adult coming-of-age novel) needed finishing. 

That book has occupied space in my head since 2018. It is now written. However, it still needs some final edits and then the publishing journey to get it sold. 


The other day, I launched another blog, Let's Light This Candle, to track my publishing journey. While I'm doing that I'll be resuming work on WWM, so I'll be alternating between the two projects and likewise, between the two blogs.

For now, apart from reading fiction in the Martian/Belt sub-genre (e.g. Kim Stanley Robinson's Mars trilogy as well as The Expanse series by the dynamic duo Daniel Abraham and Ty Franck (aka James Corey), I'm heavily engaged in my research phase. Right now, the focus is the geology of Mars, so get your rock hammers ready and prepare to be awed or bored by rocks, formations and processes.

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Premise

In my last blog entry, I examined what a logline is and developed a working logline for the book. Reading further on what Graeme Simsion has...